The Third World Congress on Probation finished.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Japan cordially invites you to attend the Third World Congress on Probation, where we look forward to welcoming policymakers, practitioners and researchers involved in probation and community corrections from all over the world.
The World Congress on Probation―the world’s largest forum in its field―aims to promote and develop probation and community corrections by sharing practical and academic knowledge, as well as broadening global networks in this field.
- Ministry of Justice
- United Nations Asia and Far East Institute for the Prevention of Crime and the Treatment of Offenders (UNAFEI)
- Japan Rehabilitation Aid Association
- The National Federation of Volunteer Probation Officers
- The National Association of Offenders Rehabilitation Services
- Japanese Association of Offenders Rehabilitation
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Japan Business Federation (Keidanren)
- Japan Federation of Big Brothers and Sisters
- Japan Women’s Association for Rehabilitation Aid
- National Organization for Employment of Offenders
- Offenders Rehabilitation Services Development Foundation
- Tachikawa Offenders Rehabilitation Foundation
- Volunteer Probation Officers Association in Support of UNAFEI’s Activities
- Himawari Service Co., Ltd.
- American Probation and Parole Association (APPA)
- Asia Crime Prevention Foundation
- Confederation of European Probation (CEP)
- International Community Corrections Association (ICCA)
- International Corrections and Prisons Association (ICPA)
- April 25, 2018 Program is updated(Workshop materials)
- November 21, 2017 Program is updated(Presentation Materials)
- June 6, 2017
- The venu has been decide (Shinagawa Prince Hotel(you will be directed to a website that is not affiliated with the Ministry of Justice of Japan))
The final day of the Advance Registration Fee is extended to 31st July at 23:59JST
Practical Information page is updated
Program is updated
The presentation submission form for the workshop sessions has already expired since the closing date of the submission on 31 January 2017
- March 13, 2017
- Registration has started
- October 28, 2016
- Call for papers and presenters starts
- October 28, 2016
- Site open